As a leading provider of Global Business Services, we work with some of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our people are global citizens equipped with local expertise who help to shape the world of business, every day.
TMF Group is opening a Regional Hub for our CES Cluster (Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia) located in Subotica!
Junior Accountant will be responsible for, on a day to day basis, a portfolio of corporate clients for whom TMF provide accounting services. S/He will work with an experienced team of TMF accounting professionals with backgrounds in financial management and will gain exposure to technical and complex accounting principles.
- Up-to-date accounting of the basic documentation received;
- Tax compliance and participation to annual statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly reports and cash flows;
- Contact with clients, tax advisors, auditors, and legal advisors.
- High School or University degree in Economy/Finance;
- Up to 1 year of previous experience in accounting area;
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken; Hungarian language will be considered as a huge plus;
- Excellent computer skills, experience with accounting software desirable;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Readiness to meet deadlines.
Recruitment process steps:
CV Application: Submit your application via “Apply” button;
Business Fit: If your application fits the requirements, our Recruitment team will be in touch to explain the role and understand your fit with the team and the business;
Interview and assessment: Personal meeting with the Hiring Manager in our office premises in Subotica.
In TMF our primary focus is on our employees and high-quality service!
- We provide continuous professional development to each employee and further training;
- We have a clear and transparent career path for every employee;
- Our talented newcomers will have exposure to different business industries working with high profile international and domestic clients;
- Our experienced and highly skilled colleagues will share their knowledge unconditionally with new team members acting as true mentors;
- Our team is consisted out of young, goal driven professionals, nurturing the team spirit and friendly atmosphere;
- We make our employees feel valued as individuals.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.