HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team. Engineers with no prior experience are also desirable, making this ideal opportunity for a recent graduate engineer to fast-track their career development into a more senior role.
Junior Analog Engineer
multiple positions in Belgrade and Cuprija
Ref. code: JAE-E013
Location: Belgrade and Cuprija, Serbia, Europe
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Electrical engineering
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Reference: QHNVYpl17c3Y-b5Q5a9gyJO5QYXHZ_9iZt8SxVG1f4w.
The following skills will be a plus:
- Analog design experience
- Basic experience with state of the art analog design tools
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS and all steps in analog design flow
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team working on the implementation of advanced analog functions layout
- Layout, simulations and circuit design will be part of your daily tasks
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
Successful training completion and testing will be condition for candidates to join larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
Proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite for all canidates!
Please send your CV latest by 05.05.2017.