CONFIDA is an international tax advising, consulting, accounting and auditing company with offices in Austria and numerous South-East European countries. In an increasingly globalized economy we advise clients from all areas of business.
For the purpose of business expansion CONFIDA is searching for a motivated candidate to fulfil the position of:
Come join our team and make a difference! To enable us to support our growth, we are seeking for talented junior auditor professionals, who have an eye for detail, can “think outside the box” and who have a passion for their profession.
- Provide support and participate in performing audit procedures
- Verification of financial and annual reports of external clients
- Submitting reports and recommendations based on audit findings
- Providing advice and consultations within the competence of the auditor
- Perform Serbian statutory audits in accordance with International and Accounting Standards
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of client deliverables
- Review of internal accounting controls
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Education – minimum bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-2 years of experience in small to medium sized audit company
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MS Office proficiency (Advanced Excel)
- Knowledge of Audit Methodology Software (Case Ware would be considered as an advantage)
- Flexible team player, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Socially confident with good organization skills and the ability to adapt to a new culture
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Well organized, punctual and analytical team player
- Competitive and open minded person with strong team and customer orientation as well as positive and friendly attitude
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Private health insurance
- Team lunches and events
Why work for Confida? Because you will have the opportunity to unlock your
potential both professional and personally. Let’s get started!
Interested candidates should send CV electronically.
Thank you for your interest.
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
*By applying for this position, applicants agree to submit their personal data for the purpose of conducting the selection.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2019.