TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Junior Billing Analyst
Position in Belgrade
The Junior Billing Analyst will be a member of the Accounting team, responsible for submitting customer invoices, recording cash receipts, chasing customer payments, responding to customer inquiries and providing ad hoc support to the Senior Billing Analyst.
- Record daily cash receipts and sales adjustments.
- Assist Senior Billing Analyst in performing monthly accounts receivable analysis.
- Contact customers regarding outstanding balances.
- Act as liaison between Finance and Customer (collections), involving Customer Service as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding open invoices and requests for statement of account.
- Assist Senior Billing Analyst with monthly customer invoicing and manual invoice submissions.
- Assist Senior Billing Analyst with new account set-up in the billing system.
- Assist with ad hoc projects including collections process automation and documentation.
- Customer facing.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Deadline driven; Prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- Familiarity with Accounting systems from an AR perspective, or Financial systems analysis experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office, especially vlookups in Excel.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Netsuite experience a big plus.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 23.02.2018.