We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, servicing over 1.000 clients and over 12.000 associates on a daily basis. We have been present on the market with one goal – to help companies be better at hiring and overcome all HR challenges. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
For our Client, multinational company, we are seeking motivated and proactive candidate for the following position based in Belgrade:
Junior Brand Manager
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales
- Following market trends and presenting creative ideas
- Analyse data to report on brand growth
- Analyse how assigned brands are positioned in the market
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Supports and monitors trade execution of brand plan and all elements of the marketing mix
- Monitor market trends, research and recognize consumer needs and preferences
- Understands the brand’s profitability and proposes the areas for improvement
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies
- Develops advertising materials and key visuals for POSM materials
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- University degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A creative mindset
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
- Fluency in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno