Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Junior Business Development Manager (remote role based in Europe).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Are you an entrepreneurial person, passionate about solving problems, forming partnerships and working on new and innovative projects?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to expand our business by conducting researches for various projects and country expansion plans, analyzing data, generating leads and reaching out to potential partners, and supporting the senior Business Development managers. The Business Development department is the heart of the company and all ideas for new products and features are born exactly here. From generating ideas, to conducting research, making a business case for a new product, all the way to speaking to potential partners, closing deals and running the projects, all those things are handled by our department.
In this role, you will be:
- Researching leads in companies we want to partner with, reaching out to key stakeholders in those companies, maintaining data in CRM;
- Conducting market research for new products and services we want to offer;
- Coordination with other departments for projects which Business Development leads (e.g. organizing contract signing with Legal department, translation services, paying of invoices by Accounting etc.);
- Monitoring, extracting and analyzing data (about users, payment providers, banking partners etc.) in Redash, identifying opportunities for improvement, reporting findings to Head of Business Development;
- Leading new business partners through the onboarding process, suggesting improvements;
- Supporting senior Business Development Managers;
- Creating presentations and other Sales materials
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development;
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance;
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan;
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We are looking for someone who:
- Has background in finance/data science
- Is great with Excel, internet research
- Who has good level of business communication in English
- Can work with a CRM tool
- Is analytical, business savvy and can read data
- Who can make conclusions based on data
- Who is organized and has good communication skills
- Who is entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Has a passion for crypto and blockchain
- Is committed to continuous personal and professional development
Ideal, but not required:
- Completed bachelor in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business informatics
- Taken courses on Data science
- Self learner, took courses on Udemy, Coursera or similar
- Has experience running his own business or a project
- Previous experience in crypto industry
- Fluency in another language apart from English
- Based in Europe or in any other zone that is close to CET
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Junior Development Manager to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu