We are a 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story!
We are looking for:
Junior C# Software Developer
Location: Novi Sad, Zrenjanin
- University degree in the IT domain or equivalent technical studies
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Knowledge of desktop development (Windows Forms or WPF) is a plus
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF, ASP.NET Web API etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Duties and responsibilities include:
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues.
What we offer:
- Professional challenges in working on complex systems
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad or Zrenjanin
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Dynamic international working environment
- Business travel opportunities
- Private health insurance