CCBill SRB d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Cloud Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Junior Cloud Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
PhoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner, offers state-of-the-art data center solutions, including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery, and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions. Our steadily expanding global footprint currently includes services in Phoenix, Ashburn, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Belgrade, and Singapore. As a global IaaS provider, we focus on leveraging the newest technologies, providing excellence of service, and continuously developing new solutions to support our clients’ needs. phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware Cloud Provider Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. We are also PCD-DSS validated service provider and our flagship facility are SOC Type1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
The Junior Cloud Engineer will work with a team responsible for the underlying systems as they relate to all PhoenixNAP products and will have virtualization, compute, storage management and architecture experience. As the Junior Cloud Engineer, you will work closely with operational leads to ensure that the infrastructure needs of all business units are met.
This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform upgrades and patches of all virtual infrastructure.
- Perform second level support for virtual infrastructures.
- Responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolution.
- Identify and mitigate issues that impede service delivery.
- Research improvements or changes to existing infrastructure.
- Relate technical requirements to non-technical people.
- Be able to support non-technical customers.
- Investigating and report on new technologies as requested.
- Document Systems and Procedures.
- Perform monitoring and preventative maintenance on VMware hosts and storage.
- Maintain VMware servers.
- Troubleshooting server issues.
- Driven, creative and results-oriented.
- Familiarity with cloud automation and Software-Defined Storage/Networking.
- 1+ year in-depth experience with virtualization (VMware preferred).
- Must possess a knack for solving problems and picking up new technology.
- Competent in Windows/Unix/Linux operating systems and domain services.
- Must be highly analytical and detailed in planning, execution, and documentation of work.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- The highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Introductory training.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Colorful offices in the city center.
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee.
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 01.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!