CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
CallidusCloud is seeking for a
Junior Compensation Consultant
to join our Managed Services team in Belgrade
Junior person to do Commissions Payment Cycle Management
An ICM Managed Services member should be able to understand, manage and run all process and procedures required for client’s ICM implementation on a stipulated timeline. Should be able to interact with client for providing regular updates, gather requirements from business leads, design and develop variable compensation plans in Callidus ICM.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor or manual drop of ODI, Preprocessor and other DI process at scheduled time
- Plan and execute/monitor pipelines in contracted environments
- Proactively identify and resolve issues arising in the process in stipulated time frame.
- Attend to ad hoc requests by the end user, resolve incidents opened by the customer
- Monitor report generation and publications, provide end report to customer on the status of previous day process
- Reference: PCDwj6kn2YyVwWYbQh_5na_ssP-9i0vDtqojckYPbVo.
- University degree (Preferably in Computer Sciences)
- Core Technical: Java, SQL
- Good to Have: Unix, BO, Webi
- Soft Skills: Good spoken and written English
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.