Junior DevOps Engineer
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost-effective way possible.
Mitto is looking for a talented individual to join the team located in Berlin and Belgrade. The ideal candidate will be a technical person willing and capable to learn on their own as well from senior team members. We are offering the possibility to become part of growing DevOps team and get experience in managing availability, stability and scalability of Mitto’s system infrastructure, within the technical areas: Linux server management, virtualization, databases, monitoring and notifications, configuration management, and security. Our team is dynamic and passionate, striving to deliver highly available and scalable solutions using both mature and cutting-edge technologies. If you are ready to show us your enthusiasm and willing to develop in DevOps world, we are waiting for you.
- Familiarity with using Linux based systems.
- Basic understanding of IP and network technologies.
- Basic understanding of CM/CI/CD practises.
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Detailed oriented and curious person.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and time series databases.
- Familiarity with cloud solutions.
- Basic experience with containers and container orchestration tools.
- Basic scripting skillset – Bash, Python or Go.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Basic experience of SQL databases.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2018.