- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
As a Junior Developer, you will develop software tools and automated programs in order to assist server provisioning, reporting, and maintenance for company use and clients. In addition, assist in developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned. A big portion of this will require a creative and open mind for choosing the most appropriate solution to projects.
- The position is full time; 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM in order to ensure overlap with the US-based team
If you have the following:
- 1+ Years’ experience building web applications with the following:
- Experience with PHP or Java programming
- Experience with MySQL/SQL
- Experience with system administration on Windows and Linux based servers, including:
- Knowledge of installing and configuring operating systems
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues
- Experience with computer networking principals
- If you are comfortable with an IDE such as Eclipse, with VI and Linux text-based editors
- Good writing skills
and also some of the desired skills:
- Apache and Tomcat
- Experience using PXEBoot
- Knowledge of enterprise Java application development frameworks such as Spring
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
- Experience with good engineering practices (test driven development, continuous integration and pair programming, etc.)
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience in the Hosting Industry
Then this is what your day will look like:
- Developing and maintaining internal tools for server provisioning, upkeeping and reporting
- Developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned
- Creating plans and documentation for related projects
- Performing testing scenarios to ensure code is working as intended
- Debugging and correcting errors in existing systems
- Establishing and maintaining communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise during system development
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting-edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- 25 vacation days
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social and sports activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 22.04.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno