We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest innovative technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
This position will develop software tools and automated programs in order to assist server provisioning, reporting, and maintenance for company use and clients. In addition, assist in developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned. A big portion of this will require a creative and open mind for choosing the most appropriate solution to projects.
- The position is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining internal tools for server provisioning, upkeep, and reporting
- Performing testing scenarios to ensure code is working as intended
- Debugging and correcting errors in existing systems
- Developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- 2 Years’ experience in building web applications with the following:
- Some experience with system administration on Windows and Linux based servers
- Knowledge of computer networking principals
- Comfortable with an IDE such as Eclipse
- Comfortable with VI and Linux text-based editors
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Apache and Tomcat.
- Python, C#, VB.net.
- Experience using PXEBoot.
- Knowledge of enterprise Java application development frameworks such as Spring.
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle.
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 13.09.2019.