Devoteam Serbia is a part of Devoteam group, entrepreneurial IT consulting company, whose head office is in Paris, France. With more than 20 years of experience and 5.000 employees divided in 19 countries across Europe and the Middle East, it is one of the leading companies in its field. Devoteam has a strong position in delivering innovative, digital solutions to many customers and it strongly relies on global software partners like Google, RedHat, ServiceNow, Microsoft, SalesForce, Amazon, HP, CA and many others.
As part of Devoteam's landscape, Devoteam Serbia builds its quite unique business model which implies working in the office-based nearshore development centre but also providing IT consultancy on client premises. Working in the areas of Enterprise Integration, API Management, Data & Analytics, Software Development and DevOps, Devoteam Serbia is looking for new colleagues to expand the team.
- IT related education (final year, Bachelor or more)
- Basic programming (Java) knowledge
- Basic DB skills
- Basics of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP)
- Understandings of object-oriented concepts and software development life cycle
- Reference: qYVwsKYMxeGY_8NOxNcTzL8aMzJ8-1s-ekRqHAKUK7o.
Nice to have skills
- Familiar with MuleSoft integration platform
- Familiar with RedHat JBoss Fuse
- Familiar with some Java framework (Spring, JSF)
- Some real software development experience
- Basic Linux/Unix skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal, communication and client facing skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Ability to work both as a part of a team and individually
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Exciting team buildings, birthday celebrations, knowledge sharing sessions
- Opportunity to achieve 'personal development plan' with professional trainings and certifications
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
How to apply
Please, send your CV electronically and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to seeing you.