Centrade Cheil Adriatic is an integrated advertising agency that builds clients business and reputation solving business challenges through strong, insightful communication ideas. With an experience of over 22 years, the Centrade Cheil Adriatic organization has a proven track record as a long-standing partner for both international and local companies. Centrade Cheil is a regional communication hub for the South-Eastern Europe, serving clients in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia and Albania. Our goal is to become evangelists of purposeful communication agency using technology, innovation & data and motivate brands to make the shift from traditional one-way-message to efficient, relevant dialogue with consumers.
Centrade Cheil Adriatic is a brand, retail and digital ideas company. We create ideas that move. Move brands. Move products. Move people.
In Adriatic region, we are expanding our team and seek for the best candidate.
Vacant job call for
Junior Digital Specialist
Location of work: Belgrade
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Website operational maintenance
- Operational support for client
- Website product registration
- Rollout of local and global campaigns
- Regular reporting on achieved tasks and KPI’s
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Research clients products, services, business plans, competitor activities and target markets
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Ensure that digital marketing projects are completed in time and within given budget
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’ s progress
- Control and oversee received materials from vendors and agency partners
- Develop bests practices and tools for project execution and management
- Pursue new digital marketing trends and apply them on local markets
- Creating necessary documents (invoices, CE, PO, evidences, reports)
REQUIRED SPECIALTIES AND SKILLS
- Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Good communication skills
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Organized and flexible
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative and operational people
- Commercially aware
- Have an eye for detail
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Experience is a plus
- Precise, punctual and delivering tasks in given deadline is mandatory
- The capacity to set priorities within tasks
- Business fluent in English and Serbian is mandatory (written/spoken)
- High user profile of Excel and Power Point is a must
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 31.08.2018.