Telenor banka, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Junior Financial Controller
- Participation in the process of budgeting and planning
- Participation in cost control process
- Analysis of financial performance and comparison with plan
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports
- Ad hoc analysis
- Reference: 6vUMphVXpTaIj8aAXyVsr8z0tTy4czt5r7edDfXHfAM.
- Final year or bachelor degree, Faculty of economics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good power point presentation preparation skills
- Fluency in English
- Highly analytical
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Good communication skills
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is temporary.
Please apply by 25.03.2018.