TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our Finance Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
Junior Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Main Missions (on WW level):
- Support on financial reporting processes (actuals and forecast), working closely with financial control team and SSC,
- Propose any measure aiming at improving the above processes, focusing on improving forecast accuracy, working closely with commercial finance for sales forecast,
- Support on identifying the risks that may prevent Company to reach financial objectives, propose corrective actions based on analysis of business and financial information and ensure their implementation,
- Support development of monthly KPIs and dashboards to monitor P&L (sales to EBIT, including OPEX) and Balance sheet (CAPEX) for all Company Units, based on the analytical structure,
- Support on Project management at local or Corporate level,
- Support initiatives to optimize costs, leveraging cost reporting available in TP Flow.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration,
- 3 years of experience in similar position in international environment,
- Active user of Microsoft Office (Excel, ppt, access),
- Strong verbal and written communication in English,
- Good organizational, analytical and administration skills,
- Exceptional attention to detail,
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills,
- Ability to manage deadlines and work under time pressure.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues,
- A competitive salary,
- Great career opportunities,
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 02.11.2019.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact - corp.tlscontact.com