Junior Financial Risk Consultant
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS Ambit BancWare business, headquartered in Boston, MA, is a leading provider of Financial Risk Management solutions. With over 25 years of expertise in balance sheet planning, income simulation, and market valuation, our software solutions, coupled with expertise in consulting services, support a diverse clientele of financial institutions mainly in North America in order to manage the bank’s net income margin and to comply with banking regulations such as Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST).
In order to reinforce our dynamic Belgrade consulting team, we are looking for a Junior Financial Risk Consultant.
What We Offer
- Your task will be to provide off-site implementation consulting in the field of asset and liability management, stress testing and liquidity risk management for primarily U.S. and Canadian banks as well as European banks
- Together with other Belgrade team members you will be performing consulting tasks remotely under the guidance of senior consultants based in the U.S.
- The job will give you a diverse perspective of the retail and commercial banking industry through project work experience across financial institutions of all shapes and sizes
- You will have the opportunity to deepen your software understanding and your business acumen in risk management within dynamic and supportive work environment
- Based on the gained knowledge and performance, on-site projects in Europe may be provided as opportunity for growth
- Reference: 498llZNZcc5azKvbypyE3-8qEcU4ULIhpjENiYjLMO0.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Economics (Major in Banking and Finance will be considered as strong advantage)
- You are a recent graduate or have up to one year of experience in banking industry
- You are interested in developing your career in FinTech and learning about financial risks management, assets and liabilities management as well as software implementation
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Basic knowledge in using relational databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.) and Visual Basic might be considered as a plus
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, work and think independently, and demonstrate keen problem-solving ability
- Strong communication and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills (team player)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.