ARPM – Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management is a privately held research and education company, directed by Attilio Meucci, based in New York City with virtual offices world-wide.
ARPM’s mission is to set and disseminate the standards for advanced quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance.
ARPM is hiring a:
Junior IT Specialist
Work from home
The successful candidate will work with leading edge technologies as well as well defined standards in the IT sphere, contributing to the ARPM Lab.
The successful candidate will work full-time, remotely (from home or any other location), constantly communicating via multi-media with the other members of ARPM.
The ARPM junior IT specialist position represents an opportunity for candidates with passion for technologies to shape the next generation of tools for online learning and content management.
- Get acquainted with ARPM's systems and modus operandi
- edit ARPM's website pages and JS scripts
- order and clean datas through scripts and regex
- help other departments to find tech answers to customers requests
- create report about website responsiveness and devices compatibility.
Skills and experience
- Willingness to always learn something new
- good problem solving attitude
- general programming skills
- good knowledge of:
- web markup language HTML5
- positioning and layout
- DOM concepts
- Linux systems and networks
- basic knowledge of:
- OOP programming
- good command of English.
Deadline for applications: 23.12.2018.