We are global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), where the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Exela Technologies is on the lookout for Jr. Java Developers with experience in Software Development to join our team of product innovators in Belgrade, Serbia. You will have the opportunity to extend your skills and our platforms to build innovative products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. There is significant opportunity for the right person, if you have a flair for coding, are committed to building a product from scratch and greedy for success.
2 – 3 years of work experience in software development
- Collaborate with Technical Leads, Product Managers and others to achieve elegant solutions
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Strong knowledge in Java (Spring, Struts, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology
Other Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong individual contributor with experience working in teams
- Strong in Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Go-Getter with positive attitude
- Ability to learn various systems
In return, we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social environment. Great company culture.
- Regular technical training and individual development
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Exela’s recruitment and selection policy is designed to ensure that we select the best possible candidate for the job, on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities as measured against the requirements of the job. Our employees have access to highly sensitive documents and data, all employees are subject to background screening which may include but is not limited to confirmation of employment history, credit checks, criminal record checks, and confirmation of educational attainment. All sensitive or personal information received from and in relation to the candidates is to be stored and used only in strict compliance with the company’s GDPR polices and all applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Deadline for applications: 03.11.2019.