One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 15 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
Junior MIS Officer
Corporate Banking Division
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Department Manager and MIS reporting supervisor in implementing the department's overall activities and objectives
- Analysis and reports that assist in corporate annual budget preparation and budget revisions or forecasts;
- Analysis and reports (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) that Corporate Banking Management, Large Corporate and SME departments and other Divisions/Departments
- Analysis and reports that demonstrate the performance of the department or of the department’s specific products including transactional banking products;
- Analysis and reports needed by IFIs and/or NBS on request and related to Corporate division;
- Analysis and presentations that depict the Corporate division's performance as well as the performance of the departments within the division.
- Actively participate in preparation of monthly corporate local loans and documentary business products (LGs/LCs) portfolio reports (Group and NBS)
- Implementation of procedures and instructions in the domain of their scope of work.
- Implementation of group's standards related to the activities of the department.
- Preparing other reports as per request of management and shareholders;
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Economy
- MS Office (Excel-advance)
- Working proficiency in English language
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on achieving results, prioritizing and good attention to details
Dynamic and challenging environment, possibility for professional growth in international company within the team of high professional standards.
If you are interested in this position, please send you application with CV to our address, with full confidentiality.
Eurobank a.d. – Human Resources
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.