As a leading provider of Global Business Services, we work with some of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our people are global citizens equipped with local expertise who help to shape the world of business, every day.
TMF Group is opening a Regional Hub for our CES Cluster (Hungary, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia) located in Subotica!
Junior Payroll Specialist
Junior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for, on a day to day basis, a portfolio of corporate clients for whom TMF provide payroll services. S/He will gain exposure to technical and complex principles and work on international client portfolios.
- Full provision of payroll tasks to international clients;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with clients and authorities;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll accounting.
- High school or Bachelor degree in Finance or Economy;
- Preferably 1 year of experience in related field;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Good communication, problem solving and networking capability;
- Fluency in English language, Hungarian language would be a plus;
- Experience of working in payroll systems would be taken as an advantage.
Recruitment process steps:
CV Application: Submit your application via “Apply” button;
Business Fit: If your application fits the requirements, our Recruitment team will be in touch to explain the role and understand your fit with the team and the business;
Interview and assessment: Personal meeting with the Hiring Manager in our office premises in Subotica.
In TMF our primary focus is on our employees and high-quality service!
- We provide continuous professional development to each employee and further training;
- We have a clear and transparent career path for every employee;
- Our talented newcomers will have exposure to different business industries working with high profile international and domestic clients;
- Our experienced and highly skilled colleagues will share their knowledge unconditionally with new team members acting as true mentors;
- Our team is consisted out of young, goal driven professionals, nurturing the team spirit and friendly atmosphere;
- We make our employees feel valued as individuals.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.