Established more than100 years ago L’OREAL is the 1st cosmetics group worldwide, present in 140 countries with more than 82.900 employees. Our unique portfolio of 32 international brands can inspire the most demanding marketing experts.
In the company that is growing from year to year on local markets, who developing its brands very carefully, every day is possibility to learn something new. Clear vision of employee’s development gives opportunity for development to full potential!
L’Oréal Balkan is looking for:
JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f)
Based in Belgrade for brand Maybelline New York
Maybelline New York is the world’s leading cosmetics brand, available in over 100 countries. By combining technologically advanced formulations with on-trend expertise and New York City edge, Maybelline New York’s mission is to offer innovative, accessible, and effortless cosmetics for every woman
What will be your responsibilities?
Contributes to the growth of a brand on his / her market, by driving new product launches and striving to maintain growth on pillar products by:
- Market and consumer data analysis of local retail dynamics and markets trends and recommendations to management
- Implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Execute the local adaptation of advertising creative material; implement media recommendation
- Analyze market and consumer data and make recommendations to management
- Interact effectively with other
- Manage product budget for products and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Reference: LkLOj2_c30BDsNVbsCLbyFrQJhM4DRaKsgI2jR9QeBc.
You also have 1-2 years of experience in marketing in international company, advanced analytical skills and Excel knowledge, economic university degree and excellent English knowledge, native Serbian or Croatian, have courage to challenge methods of work, work with transparency, integrity and with respect for others. Your advantages are your energy, communication and passion about beauty business.
Why to work with us?
We will give you the possibility for learning and development opportunities in the worldwide leader in cosmetics. You will enjoy collaborative environment within young and motivated team and our company benefits.
Are you ready to take the challenge? If yes – apply on Product Manager latest by 28.03.2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.