We are looking for:
Junior Python Developer
We are looking for a Junior Python Web Developer to join our backend team. You will work in a large data integration project and you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server, the frontend users and otherthird-party APIs. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Fluent in English
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
- At least one year experience as a professional developer
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (Google Cloud Platform Documentation, Stack Overflow)
Skills that you posses:
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools
Trainerize is a fitness software company with a mission to make fitness more accessible. The company is built from the ground up with amazing people. We want somebody we love working with and with a burning passion to help us ride this fitness tech wave.
Candidates will work in our office in Belgrade.
Deadline for applications: 13.08.2019.