FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior QA Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Junior QA Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This is an exciting and challenging position within a successful software development team in the Financial Services sector.
We are looking for a person with minimum 1 year of QA experience in IT industry. We need someone who is willing to learn and help deliver quality through the whole development lifecycle, right from requirements analysis through test scripting, test execution and test reporting.
Financial domain knowledge, especially derivatives would be an added advantage.
What you will be doing
- Help delivered software meets quality standards
- Analyze requirements with product owners, business analysts and other team members
- Contribute in designing test plans and test cases
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process
- Implement, execute and report on automated tests (UI, API, integration)
- Exploratory, stress, volume testing
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or finance
- At least 1 year of QA experience
- Proven exposure as QA in Agile development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Technical skills in one or more of following: Selenium Webdriver, Junit, TestNG, SQL, Java is a plus
- Financial domain knowledge, i.e. derivatives would also be considered as a plus
- Ability to independently automate test cases
- Fluent in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 07.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!