Junior Quantitative Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Adaptiv provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Adaptiv assists institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Adaptiv helps financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance and corporate sectors with our deep understanding of risk management and operational processes.
What you will be doing
As the Quantitative Developer, you will work on development of financial models for the efficient pricing of complex financial products, calibration of risk models and regulatory calculations.
- Develop mathematical models for pricing of financial products
- Perform programming of mathematical models developed, with accuracy and consideration of system performance
- Document functionality and design of our models
- Verify the new and existing financial models are correct and are appropriate for their intended use
What you bring
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. in mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science or similar quantitative area
- Genuine interest in finance, mathematics and technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Programming experience in MATLAB, C++, Java, C#, Q, Perl, Python or other programming languages
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Added bonus if you have
- Experience with C# programming
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
What you bring
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.