Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Junior Repair Cost Manager
The buyer repair services is accountable for the procurement and the repair service processes of a dedicated product range with the goal to provide repair services at best price and quality.
- Provide support to Senior Repair Cost Manager
- Ensure economic and efficient purchasing of repair services of aircraft components
- Keep cost control of designated purchasing group
- Provide data and information to involved Departments dealing with Repair Quotes
- Ensure optimized price and delivery conditions
- Comply with quality requirements / regulations
- Maintain Safety Management System
- Monitor and maintain data in SAP
- Support projects as requested by managers
- Reference: MCWRha_Auqv-ha0IPyBwcKWB3JcQAWPH5Q4c9UN0HL4.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Understanding of the procurement process
- Working experience in Purchasing / Supply Chain would be an asset
- Industrial experience in MRO would be a plus
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Advanced analytical skill set and ability to analyze big data elements combined
- Assertive person able to interface with different stakeholders
- Goal-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.