GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Software Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support of our GET products.
You should possess broad general software knowledge and have experience with different related technologies and general business organizations, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to provide functional support to users and customers, to communicate and coordinate inside our and organizations of our different clients, as well as to perform support and administration tasks related to our products. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support our top notch solutions.
- Helping clients and giving efficient support for implemented solutions
- Analyzing tickets coming for support for our products, understanding the challenges end users are facing, reproducing them and performing initial triage. Responding to these inquiries and assisting in resolving the challenges. This includes both Functional and Technical support.
- Complete support and resolution for Level 1 issues which don’t require involvement of a given development team
- Adding additional details to Level 2 tickets which go to the Development team as Bugs or Change Requests
- Track SLA and SLO and tickets and their progress to meet this goal; track statistics of ticket inflow parameters and fulfillment and engagement to deliver given SLA
- Deep understanding of a given product, so clear mapping of business processes to product functionalities can be done
- Deployment, configuration and monitoring of GET products and solutions in all forms (web, mobile, etc.)
- Collaboration with our Development teams
- Understanding our system specifications for our product implementation for a given client, understanding client’s work practices and the nature of their business
- Maintaining good collaboration and communication with the clients
- Preparing and maintenance of related product documentation, as well of relevant procedures, knowledge bases, training materials
- Organising training for end users and colleagues
- You have at least 1 year working experience in IT support or similar role with experience in troubleshooting both user and application issues with high volume of tickets / users
- Your own level of expertise in your daily work is high starting from personal computer skills
- You have proven experience in automating repetitive tasks on all levels (e.g. application level, personal level, etc.)
- You are an avid and passionate user of technology and software in general with the ability to learn and support new softwares and tools as required
- You are dedicated to finding ways to increase the quality of provided services and solutions
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more with an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- You like to work as part of a team
- You have worked closely with the clients in order to understand their needs and find the best way to address them
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills with English on an advanced level or higher (written and spoken) so that you can have high level in email/tickets correspondence and documentation writing, but also verbally attend screenshare meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in JIRA or other ticket management tool
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.