Junior SysOps / DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
TradeCore is a fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade. We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing cutting-edge & easy-touse solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients and process hundreds of millions of dollars in payments, and we’re just getting started. You can think of us as AWS in FinTech.
We are not offering you just another job. You’ll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is what makes us a core service provider for regulated financial service market leaders globally. Our environment is fast-paced, fluid and there’s a lot at stake. We do expect a lot from our people, however, we give them the opportunity to make a real impact, grow a career, and take a leading role in our ventures. We’re proud of the brilliant people who got us here, and want to hire more of the same. If you want to be a part of TradeCore’s team and are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Why do we need you?
As a Junior SysOps/DevOps Engineer on our team, you’ll use your skills to streamline our software development life cycle from continuous integration to monitoring in production. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources to cut down on repetitive, time-consuming tasks, so that developers can do what they do best – innovate. You’ll also implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting.
This is a valuable opportunity to build your experience in automated deployments and provisioning of infrastructure with the help of our experienced DevOps team.
In order to be successful in your role, you should have some knowledge and experience with:
- Shell/python scripting
It will be considered a plus if you have experience with:
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have impact on cutting-edge FinTech products,
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance,
- A weapon of your choice! You will have a budget to spend on hardware, and we will provide you with any software licences you might need,
- A private health insurance and a FitPass card,
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge,
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years),
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- A paid lunch every day! :)
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?
Deadline for applications: 31.08.2019.