TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Junior Technical Product Manager
Position in Belgrade
- Identify, define and validate requirements arising within the market by working with internal stakeholders, gathering feedback from current and potential customers, and conducting market research
- Classify business needs as being improvements, new features or potential new products within the context of the product line and overall product strategy
- Ensure needs of internal stakeholders (Engineering, Routing, Operations, Finance) are captured and well documented in product requirements
- Work with Engineering to define projects and tasks arising from product requirements
- Identify and communicate the priority of tasks with Engineering and manage expectations with business stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Owners of several key company products to maintain product backlog and product documentation
- Communicate details and status of projects
- Anticipate problems in the software development lifecycle and work to resolve them
- Help ensure delivery of projects following engineering best practices
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in software development or program/project management
- Knowledge of mobile communications, mobile telecommunications architecture and mobile messaging as well as related protocols like SMPP, SS7/MAP, etc.
- Understanding API design basics (HTTP REST, JSON, etc.) and web user interfaces (creating mockups)
- Use of common issue/task tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Skilled to verify features from a user’s perspective
- Experience using Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Self-organized, with a proactive approach and able to multitask
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptability, ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement
We are offering:
- Learn Project Management and Agile Project Management
- Work alongside some of the best Product Managers, with a combined product management experience of 50+ years
- Apply your ideas to make TeleSign’s products more efficient
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.