HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team. Engineers with no prior experience are also desirable, making this ideal opportunity for a recent graduate engineer to fast-track their career development into a more senior role.
Junior Verification Engineer
multiple positions in Belgrade and Cuprija
Ref. code: JSSV-E013
Location: Belgrade and Cuprija, Serbia, Europe
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Reference: 3iJlbbegV6jnFaefmx42vsPLJtAdD_cyk4iTb0vp1sw.
Additional skills that would be a plus are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)).
- Knowledge of C/C++ language and/or SystemC.
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
Your key responsibilities:
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution and verification sign off.
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications.
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
Successful training completion and testing will be condition for candidates to join larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
Please send your CV latest by 05.05.2017.