In EY Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions.
We are currently seeking a Junior to participate in challenging tax engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Day to day oral and written communication with clients
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
- Problem solver
- Team player
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree
- Fluency in English language
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What Working at EY Offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply no later than 20.10.2019.
Make your mark.