We are Kandidate.com - a London based recruitment startup that has helped 100+ European tech companies hire, from VC backed startups to pre-IPO scale ups.
We are a 20 people team headquartered in London, with remote team members across Eastern Europe & the US. We are currently the leading website in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry.
We are quite different to traditional recruitment agencies. We offer a fixed fee approach to startups looking to build teams whilst at high growth, where a dedicated Talent Manager works with our clients on-site, setting their talent function for success as well owning hires across Sales, Marketing, Engineering amongst other areas.
We also have a talent matching platform (www.kandidate.com) with 13,000+ candidates signed-up. This platform lets clients directly find candidates they want, in a faster and lower cost way than traditional agencies, with the help of our sourcing team and Talent Managers.
Who we are looking for:
We are hiring for smart and driven sourcers to work with our team on a remote basis. You will have the option to join us on 30hr/ week or 40hr/ week (full-time).
Here's what our sourcing team does on a day-to-day basis:
- Work directly with our friendly Talent Manager team in London, who help some of the UK's most exciting startups hire
- Source candidates using our internal platform of 13k+ signed-up candidates, but also other tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and posting on job boards to source candidates
- Supporting the engagement approach with highly qualified candidates as well as sourcing techniques to identify talent across other channels (Github, StackOverflow, Recruitem, Meetups)
- Building a strong understanding of profiles across multiple disciplines (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Product)
- Be continuously trained on the latest sourcing technologies
This job is suitable for someone who:
- Has at least 1+ year of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Enjoys working remotely in a small, flexible and fast moving team.
Cover letter is not needed. Just provide answers to questions. We commit to reviewing every application and will let you know the result even if we don’t select you for next stage interviews.
Deadline for applications: 07.06.2019.