Katipult Technology Corp. is a growing international software company with team members in several countries working in the financial sector. Our goal is to innovate while solving the most recent and challenging problems with the latest technology. We’re always looking for driven, passionate individuals to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinions, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things in 2019 and want to hear from you if you’re excited to be join our great team and take part in this unique opportunity!
Katipult's Back End Development Team is working not only on improving the company’s product, but also on increasing their ability to deliver highly functional architecture. This is a long term vision founded on a number of practices — from encouraging individual autonomy and deep learning, to congratulating team members when they’ve done a great job. We want to continue to build a talented team of Back End Developers who will own their role, work hard to improve themselves, and encourage others to do the same. Katipult is a white-label investor management software that enables companies to design, setup, and manage equity and debt investments and funds across multiple distribution channels including web, mobile, and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Intelligently breaking down problems into MVC solutions
- Attending progress meetings via Webex / Skype / Google Hangouts
- Communicating with team members via Slack and JIRA
- Remote work possibilities
- Interacts with the Katipult team in-person and online on a daily basis, and with clients when needed.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience in back-end web development. Proficiency with Laravel, CakePHP or similar MVCs
- Good teamwork and shared code repository skills
- PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Amazon Web Services - Elastic Beanstalk
- Self-motivated and can work independently, while still excelling in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with the Product team
- Understanding of Unit Testing and Selenium Unit
- Testing Strategies
- Respond to customer feedback & testing
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Basecamp, InvisionApp, and Slack
KATIPULT TECHNOLOGY STACK:
- CakePHP & Laravel
We are progressive, unconventional, and extremely hard working people. We are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.