Sourcing officer for Spain (m/f)
A person is responsible for: providing effective and business-focused administration service to HR, Managers and Employees in the area of HR; the first point of contact for HR related, administration and queries and delivering high standards regarding time and quality of the delivered services.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Managing creation and approval of new job vacancies
- Publishing job vacancies on KN Careers and external job platforms
- Screening applicants by telephone in English and Spanish
- Gathering relevant documentation for newcomers
- Managing and expanding Talent Pool
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates and HR related inquiries
- Participating in employer branding strategies and managing the agreed activities
- Creating various monthly reports for the HR Administration
- Creating live seminars and nominating employees
- Handling documentation for external trainings for the POD department
- Reference: ENsw-4gM2PRMDvv7XsSCtOMiScg8y9SZSrHkBBMVzsU.
Your skills and experience:
- Starter or 0-3 years of experience
- Ideal Bachelor degree: Human Resources Management/Public relations/Communication/Journalism
- Fluency in English and Spanish is must
- Interest & ability to work with all social media platforms as well as internal and external job boards (especially LinkedIn).
- Extrovert – Hunter/Sales profile
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent Excel knowledge is preferable
- Willing to take up other HR administrative tasks in periods of low recruitment volume
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 74.000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centres (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organisation. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs almost 500 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.