We are looking for:
Kickstart - Java Developer Internship
- Development of new software systems
- Improvement of existing software systems
- Maintenance of existing software systems
- Participation in business requirement analysis for new software development
- Testing and documentation of software systems
- Writing and updating documentation related to software development, software system functionalities and maintenance
- Responsible for software development
- Responsible for software documentation
- Responsible for application testing
- Writing „Acceptance Test“ specifications
- Writing scripts for automated testing
- Application testing
- Writing system maintenance documentation
- Updating system maintenance documentation
- Report about his/her work to direct manager
For the good start you will need:
- University degree (or in your final year of studies) from Electrical Engineering Faculty, Mathematics Faculty, Faculty of Organizational Science – IT Program or related
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL
- Familiarity with Spring Boot/Jboss and Hibernate, Linux, APIs and web services will be considered as a big plus
- Fluent in English
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change.
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge.
- We will support you to go beyond what you thought possible, help you learn as much as you can and provide genuine experiences for you, from the start.
Please, apply by 24.01.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.