Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju Knowledge Management Officer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of the Logistics Knowledge Management Officer.
The Logistics Knowledge Management Officer will support communications and documentation management efforts for the Logistics Division, which is composed of approximately 4000 staff, working in around 80 different geographical locations.
The Belgrade Shared Service Centre (BSSC) is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Logistics Knowledge Management Officer
(location: Belgrade, Serbia)
Under the coordination of the existing Logistics Knowledge Management Officer (based in Belgrade), and supervision from the Logistics Learning Programme Manager (based in Geneva), the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the overall effort of strengthening communication capacity of the Logistics Division, through i.e.: raising awareness about ongoing projects and programmes, strategic priorities, new tools and procedures and other important updates, through a creative use of communication approaches and digital tools. Ensuring, that required information reaches the required audiences.
- Providing assistance with coordinating communication activities within the Logistics Division globally, i.e. follow-up with relevant stakeholders on their progress, providing them with required technical support and guidance, as well as facilitates monthly calls on the subject and Logistics communication outlets, such as the newsletters, intranet pages, and other relevant resources.
- Independently designing and implementing various audio-visual multimedia outlets, such as: posters, brochures, newsletters, videos/animations, based on the requests received from internal clients.
Regarding Knowledge Management
- Maintenance and ongoing improvement of key Logistics Knowledge Platforms (particularly SharePoint) and the Logistics Division’s knowledge assets: procedures, templates, instructions, manuals, and other digital resources, globally used in supply chain operations.
- Assistance with and administration of the change management procedure and ensuring that involved stakeholders are timely informed and their input is collected.
- Assistance with identifying and address improvements to the use of SharePoint in the Logistics Division, as well as to the overall Knowledge Management model.
- Assistance in addressing related queries and issues coming from the HQ and ICRC’s Field Delegations.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience, ideally in communications or knowledge management.
- At least an undergraduate degree in: Communications, Business Administration, or the field of Social Science.
- Experience working with design multimedia (graphics, brochures, videos, etc.) along with proven experience in organizational knowledge management and/or communications.
- Advanced command of SharePoint (designing workflows, modifying metadata, etc.), Photoshop and other multimedia tools along with intermediate command of MS Office.
- Being creative, analytical and client-oriented, with excellent written and spoken English language skills; French language is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 26.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!