The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 13'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide a 24x7 ICT support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
L2 Support - Monitoring Administrator
- Ensures the ongoing management and smooth operations of the ICRC IT infrastructure; the job is organized in different shifts, including weekends
- Manage monitoring events throughout their lifecycle: monitor, acknowledge, analyze, fix or escalate system and application issues
- Maintains and resolves issues related to the different systems hosting the solutions used by the user community
- Ensures service quality, productivity and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ICT
- Manages incident and request ticket queues in the ITSM tool to resolve or escalate pending or backlog entries
REQUIRED BASE PROFILE
- Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT field, with minimum 3 years of System administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) or similar Event Management platform
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure based on Windows Server 2012 or newer and Active Directory management
- Good knowledge of virtualization platforms (VmWare vSphere 6.7 and Hyper-V)
- Good knowledge and proven experience with Windows 10 platform
- Good understanding of network management and security aspects
- Previous experience with Splunk or a similar SIEM platform is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Affinity to analyze and troubleshoot issues trough logs and different sources
- Affinity to produce reports, source and visualize data
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude
- End-user service oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
- MCP, MCSA (or equivalent) is a plus
- ITIL (or equivalent experience) is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.04.2020.