In L’Oréal, there are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. We like to think that being present in 150 countries and working with over 86,000 employees worldwide from 158 nationalities injects a lot of personality to who we are! And despite our global presence and regardless of in which our subsidiary you are working, the L’Oréal international & diverse spirit can be felt everywhere, through our strong belief in inclusive, generous and sustainable approach for people and for our planet!
Freedom to go beyond, that's the beauty of L'Oreal.
Dreaming of an early career job in a world business leader company?
Front Desk Officer (m/f)
Based in our office in Belgrade
Fixed-term contract as a replacement for maternity leave (approximately 1,7 y)
YOUR JOB MISSION:
- Daily-based contribution to the quality of services offered in the office
- In charge of the efficient work organization at office reception
- Managing office material deliveries, and ensure efficient contact with office suppliers, and office building
- Being responsible for the travel management (as well as support for taxi transfer arrangements and, when needed hotel/flight organization) and organization of office events
- Taking an active role in the group's sustainable development on campus
- Being responsible for the ordering and follow up of company assets like ( iPhones, company cars…)
- Giving administrative support to Management Commitee members and corporate departments
- Suggesting and development of modern and innovative services
- Management and Administration of Front Desk Duties
- Guaranteeing neatness and functionality of the premises where the parties are staying (lobby, kitchen, cafeteria, meeting rooms)
- Handling daily mail, incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Preparing Purchase Orders and resolving mismatches
- Administrative support to all employees
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, and responsible Front Desk Officer (m/f), having minimum high school diploma, with preferably at least 2 to 3 years of experience in similar positions. We also highly appreciate if:
- You are business driven & client oriented
- You love administrative and organizational tasks
- You like dynamic environments, doing many interesting but challenging things in the same time
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities
- You have great planning and follow up skills
- You are positive, enthusiastic and collaborative, as well as result-oriented
- You’re great with time management and like to multitask
- You speak English fluently and are native Serbian speaker
WONDERING WHO YOU WOULD WORK WITH?
Our L'Oréal Adria Balkan dream team is based throughout several countries (Bosnia&Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia), speaking more than 7 languages, and united towards one ambition – creating L’Oréal, for the future!
On this position, you would be based in Belgrade as a part of our Corporate departments, but you would closely collaborate with passionate and engaged colleagues throughout all our countries, that are experts in their respective fields and that are driving excellent market performance results in a highly ethical, friendly, and inspiring environment!
AND FINALLY, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You might be cosmetics junkie — or you might not. You can be an introvert or an extrovert. The point is, whoever we are, we are all a team and we’re always here to help, celebrate and cheer one another! That’s what makes the glue of L’Oréal: the people. But apart from that, we also appreciate and share our love for:
- Numerous opportunities for constant learning, with many online&offline educations!
- Our colleagues. They will be like your second family. P.S. we enjoy our team buildings and informal gatherings as well!
- Love for food. Fresh fruit for the breakfast? Many coffee machines (or space to cook your own turkish coffee!) and our cozy lunch spaces? Yes, we have it
- Our Share&Care program. It serves to offer numerous benefits to protect us and our health, to give us balance in personal life and workplace as well
- Flexibility. As simple as that – from flexible working hours, to possibility of remote working, to Sunny Fridays during the summer where we enjoy shorter Fridays!
- We don't have to mention working with top international brands in the business, and the most passionate professionals in the industry?
- The fact that there's (usually) no such thing as standard career path. Each of us has the opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change we want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world
Find more about our projects & brands that we’re so proud on, and our Adria Balkan region!
WHY NOT FIND YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITH US AT L’ORÉAL?
Apply with a cover letter and CV in English electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
L’OREAL BALKANL’Oréal Balkan, sa sedištem u Beogradu posluje od 2004. godine i predstavnik je L’Oréal Grupe na teritoriji republike Srbije. U beogradskoj kancelariji radi internacionalni tim koji čini više od osamdeset zaposlenih, sedam različitih nacionalnosti. Izazovno i uzbudljivo radno okruženje pruža izuzetne mogućnosti za razvoj novih ideja, preuzimanje širokog spektra odgovornosti i postavljanje visokih standarda u svakom aspektu poslovanja. ŠTA MOŽEMO DA VAM PONUDIMO?Svaki novi dan u L’Oréalu ... Saznajte više
"Rad u industriji koja se neprestano menja je veoma interesantan ali i izazovan. Tim u kojem radim i raznovrsnost ljudi koji ga čine je nepresušan izvor znanja i usavršavanja.
Mogućnost da sam u ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE