Lead Business Analyst for KPI's Monitoring
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- As a lead analyst, you will take care of the dashboards and alerting systems in the Hub & Monetization tribe
- You will be defining the metrics and dimensions we want to track in the tribe and maintaining the KPI framework
- You will be managing the databases and data processes and delivering dashboards and alerting systems for the product managers, business team and technical teams
- You will be connecting with both business and technical team and sharing a vision
- You are at ease with best practices in Tableau, SQL or another BI solution
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- You have Master’s degree in Computer science or similar field
- You have great attention to details and ability to drive a project in autonomy
- You have proven track record of analytical role
- You have sense of UX and data visualization experience
- You have good knowledge in SQL, Tableau or another BI solution (other coding experience would be a plus)
- You are fluent in English
- You have outstanding communication skills and leadership experience
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 24.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno