CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is seeking for a
Lead Compensation Consultant
to join our Managed Services team in Belgrade
Our Consultants work with our clients to build customer centric variable compensation solutions using Callidus’ leading-edge suite of Sales Performance products.
- Lead the implementation of CallidusCloud On Demand Commissions solutions from Readiness through Deployment including requirements definition, analysis, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new Compensation Consultants and other team members.
- Communicate compensation updates and provide training to external business clients.
- Consult and collaborate with management teams and work with other Compensation professionals to ensure conformance with established compensation and company guidelines, policies and practices.
- Reference: VbEd02Ayue89mH5Px7SOmuD-DyAFdnZOr1bHhDBPr1Y.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in compensation design and administration.
- Adaptable to new technology and technical issues.
- Solid knowledge of compensation theory and practice. Previous experience implementing and administering incentive programs in production or experience administering compensation programs.
- Demonstrate expertise managing projects, specifically in a consulting environment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients; this will ideally lead to opportunities for project extensions, cross-selling, and referrals to new prospects.
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to react to multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with various levels and functional groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with database systems (Oracle) necessary to effectively execute implementation activities. Expected to employ
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Experience in enterprise incentive management.
- Project planning and management experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic team environment while maintaining a high level of productivity.
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Callidus Software (dba CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.