We are looking for a:
Lead Software Developer
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud CX, a division of CallidusCloud, is defined by the six pillars of Loyalty, Feedback, Reputation, Collaboration, Learning, and Analytics. We deliver cutting-edge solutions that inspire our customers and employees to better understand and serve people, both inside and outside their company’s walls; ultimately ensuring greater engagement, performance, and satisfaction at work through deeper interaction within the systems they already use.
As a Lead Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Development of a RESTful hub and spoke model for capturing and synchronizing data with many of today’s top cloud platforms (including Salesforce.com, Lithium CRM, and Jive Collaboration software)
- Clearly defining and communicating development tasks within your team
- Mentoring and growing a team of developers to drive best practices, quality, and consistency within design and development phases
- Bringing deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
- Reference: NWkOJReCCIVIUP-fh8HiiOTzVzeFbbSjgv9dZNnsaYQ.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication skills and is able to work well within an agile team environment. They will be able to take full responsibility for developing, documenting and testing both new and enhanced functionality within the application. They will write clear and functional code and set and maintain a high quality bar our products.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years in a technical leadership role and demonstrable success in delivering several large-scale web applications
- Experience with: Salesforce APEX, XML, SOAP, ANT, Git, Selenium, JUnit, Maven, Common UI frameworks (such as Semantic, Foundation, or ), Agile delivery methodologies
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.