IKOR is consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector. We believe that only through teamwork with our colleagues, partners and customers, we can achieve amazing progress and success.
For our team in Belgrade, we are looking for several positive, open-minded, real:
Lead/Senior SAP ABAP Developers
Why would we work together?
Because we have:
- Most stable sector in the world – most of our client come from financial sector (banking and insurance) from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Yet, most dynamic work environment – travel, agile methodology, new technology, constant growth
- Investment in people – our record so far – over 13000 EUR in certification for a colleague in 6 months, in-house German language course with full-time employed teachers, godfather mentoring concept
- Investment in team – 3 international and numerous local team events, never alone on the project, direct approach
- Top projects from the beginning – complete solutions, challenging tasks, cloud architecture, service and system integration
- Most attractive financial package – above average salary + annual bonus + full per-diems + private health insurance + various allowances
Because you want to improve it and:
- Build – effective, reliable, innovative, high-quality, clean-code software solutions
- Build – not only great software solutions, but also great teams, really friendly atmosphere and open-spirit company and influence with your ideas, creativity and enthusiasm
- Build – your career improving your technical, domain, language and leaderships skills with us
And you are:
- Senior – able to independently analyze requirements and solve issues
- ABAP, ABAP OO expert – profound knowledge and experience
- Researcher – examine, grasp and learn new things
- Great communicator and ready traveler – communicate with positive attitude in different languages (English – must have, German – great plus, any other - plus) and channels, ready to meet new people and visit new cities
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2019.