Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a:
Leadership Development Coordinator
Reporting to the General Manager, HR Europe & America’s Operations the Leadership Development Coordinator will be responsible for all corporate programs related to MARBLE culture, Communications, OJL Celebrations, One Johnson learning's and providing supervisory, administrative, and advisory support for JE leadership development programs. This is a newly created position where you will have the opportunity to manage the design, delivery, continuous improvement and program management of the organisations Leadership Development Framework, and approach to leadership development activities for all Europe plants. Your efforts will help to develop leaders, while helping them reach their full potential. Your role will result in changing leader's mindset, behaviours and organisational culture to optimize business outcomes, resulting in increasing engagement and enabling the business to operate as a high performance workplace.
We are looking for someone who is confident, engaging and highly curious. Your ability to communicate effectively, influence and coach others, and build collaborative relationships will be integral to your success in this role. We need a facilitator, an innovator and someone who is organized and structured in their approach.
- Provide and deploy a global toolbox of just in time training programs that effectively support JE’s key business processes (JELI)
- Deploy Learning in Motion for High Potential, Key Talent and High Performers at each location
- Deploy and reinforce the 70 : 20 :10 Learning Framework in all sites
- Organizes and further develops leadership development strategies (e Learning, online live courses, quality management, coaching)
- JE interface to external leadership providers
- Setting logical structure, evaluating feedback, developing proposals for improvement, proposals for next training topics
- MSC/BSC in Social sciences, Business administration or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced English language skills are a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (excel, word, power point etc.)
- Able to work autonomously, while still collaborative, and have a high degree of judgment
- Ability to envision and implement program ideas
- Experience in a large, complex and diverse organization
- Demonstrated success and expertise in broad operational leadership roles
- Willingness to travel abroad
What we offer
- Being part of fast growing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Engaging and exciting international environment with great working atmosphere, as well as emphasis on teamwork and individual support
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 22.06.2019.