Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the Aptiv Operating System (EOS)
- Identification of areas for optimization; planning, initiating and supporting the implementation of improvement solutions based on Lean Management tools
- Conducting Lean training, workshops and meetings with employees at all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with Operations management to identify savings
- Active participation in building a culture of continuous improvement
- Reference: xummVuAUmAXTjHjlwiistJk8cEuOpUeuZM7qiLOatg8.
- Technical University degree
- Good knowledge of Lean, quality and problem solving tools
- Advanced MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills
- Commitment and dynamism in action
- Leadership skills
- Independence in actions
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.