Aptiv is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- Bachelor Degree - preferably Economics
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Attention to details and problem solving abilities
- Both creative and analytical thinking, flexibility and innovation in identifying new saving opportunities
- Experience in the wiring business will be an asset
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and conduct cost saving projects for both indirect and direct material
- Analyze cost reduction calculations and present business case to finance for validation
- Be an active part in continuous improvement projects and initiatives deployed in the plant
- Coordinate certification and recertification for 6Sigma Green Belt projects
- Propose new projects and improvement opportunities through 6Sigma methodology
- Prepare weekly reports for head of the department and plant management regarding projects status and performance versus the target
- Set meetings and follow up projects together with global supply management team
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
Aptiv PLC is a global automotive parts technology company headquartered in Gillingham, Kent, UK. With offices worldwide, the company operates manufacturing sites, 14 technical centers, and customer centers across 45 countries. Connect to innovation at www.aptiv.com
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno