Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Learning and Development Specialist
Learning and Development Specialist will lead the global Performance Management Cycle. The position holder will be in charge of development and adjustment of the process and related tools. S/he will act as a process owner and point of contact for all requests related to Performance Management and SuccessFactors.
- Lead the global Performance Management Cycle
- Be responsible for linking technology improvements and HR process improvements in own area of responsibilities
- Identify areas to optimize existing Performance Management processes and workflows; increase quality in all aspects
- Collaborate with HR management and employees to understand current needs and future ambitions and translate forward looking strategies and priorities
- Lead Performance Managements projects
- Manage external vendors for any technical issues, improvements and coordinate the work between HR and IT department
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR, preferably in an international environment
- SAP HCM skills
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- German skills would be considered as an advantage
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking to identify problems and propose solutions
- Interested in contributing to a positive and supportive work environment
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.