Most people see a children's stool.
You see opportunities to grow a business.
Legal Specialist, IKEA SOUTH EAST EUROPE
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
- Law faculty degree
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience within the legal department. Experience in a multinational company from Retail or FMCG industry is an advantage
- Very good knowledge and application of legislation, legal systems and government policies in business and commerce environment
- Legal and governance competence within as well as relevant areas of operations
- Familiar with reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad spectrum of agreements and legal information
- Advanced level of English language knowledge
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
About the job
Legal function leads and secures the business from the legal & governance perspective and safeguard future opportunities by providing business with expertise on relevant areas such as: corporate, commercial legislation, agreements, litigations, legal compliance and governance.
About the assignment
In this position you will assist the Legal Manager with review, support and secure legal aspects of the businesses and operations in IKEA for Serbia:
- Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents
- Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimize business opportunities
- Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
- Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the company
- Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations•Keep updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 2 new stores in less then 3 years and establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position on-line by 16.09.2019. in English.
Click here to submit your application.