Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, quality-driven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
You will help us to transform our philosophy into our products and services. We hope you join our team and help us to change our industry for the better. We do not waste our time on the frequent internal meetings, presentations, conference calls. Our concept is plan – evaluate – execute – report.
Due to the rapid expansion of our service we are looking for new team members. On behalf of our client from hospitality industry, luxury hotel chain located in Mexico – Karisma Hotels & Resorts (www.karismahotels.com), we are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the following position:
Leisure Travel Agent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research various destinations and means of travel to recommend travel services according to client`s needs
- Assisting with package deal bookings and individual resort bookings
- Diagnose client`s specifications and wishes and suggest suitable solutions
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Calculate itinerary costs and collect deposits and balances
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and hotels/resorts, tours, transfers, etc
- Use airline and in-house computer systems to make client`s reservations
- Advise clients on travel arrangements (i.e. visas, passports, useful information about destinations etc) and keep clients up to date with any changes
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken) at native speaker level (US English preferred)
- Amadeus GDS is required
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Prior Experience in creating and booking leisure travel itineraries and services, preferably in the luxury market
- Ability to research and price airline itineraries, recommend appropriate solutions and complete ticketing
- Sales background with ability to build a satisfied, repeat clientele who also generate referrals
- Knowledge of US and international airline regulations, cancelation and modification policies etc
- Communicate effectively in a work environment, clients and various partners
- Ability to work US hours/afternoon
Why work with Contact Service:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.