Services within Competence Center for Automotive Aftermarket and ICT (information and communication technology) for Bosch Group on a global level. The BSH Home Appliances company was founded in 2012, but since in 2014 it has been acquired by the Bosch Group and deals with the distribution of a wide range of products.
Let’s Start @ Bosch – Internship program
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Manufacturing department (MSE1, MSE2, MSE3)
- Quality department (QMM, PQA, PMQ)
- Research and Development department (EDA, EGT, ENG)
- Logistic department (LOP, LOM)
- Technical functions department (TEF)
- Preferred field of study is Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or comparable field of study
- Proactive, driven and creative with attention to details
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Reliable and target oriented team player
- Good at multitasking
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English
Your future job offers you
Full time paid internship | Six months engagement | Personal development | International environment | Room for creativity | Organized transportation | Employee discounts | Sports opportunities | Canteen | Company events
Make it happen.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button no later than 23.10.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.