We are looking for:
Limo Anywhere Dispatch and Reservations
Work from home
- Responsible for dispatching/reservation taking resources and activities to ensure maximum productivity is achieved with internal resources.
- Ensures highest levels of customer service by always having a vehicle available 10 minutes (spot time) before the time of the actual pick up, and creating a superb experience for the client since the moment a reservation is placed via telephone, on line, or via e-mail.
- Prioritizes external resources (farm-outs) based on quality and split percentages to ensure highest possible profitability.
- Handles all aspects of customer service including but not limited to, escalated calls, schedule reminder calls, etc.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications, and researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors, including issue resolution.
- Strong Leadership and effective communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common performance metrics, maps.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Requires high level computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation applications, mapping and zip code programs; general office knowledge involving filing, data entry, operating multi-line phone system and customer service.
- Self directed.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Solid ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have a dedicated Broadband Internet connection with access to a camera. Place must be quite (No dogs barking or Babies crying in the background). Must be logged in to a hangout 100% of the time while on the clock.
- This is a dedicated environment.
- You will be working for one company, not multiple limo companies at the same time.
- You will be working from Home.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate, a weekly performance bonus and time and a half pay for hours over 40 hours a week.